Background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random

I know recently I've been really too lazy...
Last time I used to iron my clothes every night, then 2days once and then once in a week...
And now?
I iron once in 3 weeks!!
Ya I stock up all my clothes in the wardrobe and iron it when I have no more clothes to wear...
I did not exaggerate!

Proof!
It's like a hill...
Furthermore, now only I realized the clothes in the wardrobe can last me 1 month!!
LOL...
Kk no wonder my wardrobe doesn't last long at all...
And now I knew why...

Monday ChiaNing came in a different look..
She cut her hair and dyed...
Very pretty!
Suits her a lot..
Although she was late to class that day, but she brought me a dumpling!!

She wrap it by her own!
Really pro loh..
I don't know how to wrap 1...


Closer look..
You see it's so nicely wrapped and so pack leh...

So Monday I ate the dumpling for my lunch...

Normally I'll eat dumpling with Kg Koh Chilli Sauce...

You see...
It is really pack and nicely wrapped..
And you can see the ingredient inside!
Chianing, the dumpling is very nice!!
Thank you very much!! ^.^
Hope can try it again ^.*

No comments:

Post a Comment