Background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Helpless

Finally the mid-term paper had over...
I know I didn't did well in that paper...
I don't know what should I say...
Maybe I should say I did not put in effort to revise it ba?
Couldn't blame anyone else...

Yesterday, the Danish girl moved in to our condo...
And we helped her a lot to try solve her problem...
Just now when I'm back, I saw her shoes were lost...
Cause I remember her shoes were there before I went out this morning...
And turning my body, I saw the key was left at the shoe rack as well...
Something bad, I sensed...
Then I came in and I saw a note on my table...



I went in to the room and have a look...
And I saw 1 left behind bag and some thing inside...
I don't dare to look what's inside...
Everything happened very creepily...
I'm all alone when things happen...
I checked my back account and I didn't saw any money deposited...
I checked my belongings everything is untouched...
I'm very confused...
What is it really happened??

Haix...
So many things to trouble...
Argh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment