Background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boredness

Yesterday my class ended early.
And I suppose to come back and wait for a Danish girl who wanted to rent the room.
She told me she's coming around 4-5pm in the evening.
I waited till night.
She's not here...
I felt like I had been FFK-ed...
Then around 9pm she emailed me.
The content:
I GOT VERY LOST !!!:D Long story... but I will try and come again tomorrow!

So I knew I rot at home for the whole day...
I didn't know what to do...
I know I'm totally not in the mood to revise...
So was playing with my laptop camera...
It had been ages that I cam whore with my laptop integrated camera...

Take 1-Normal

Take 2-Trying to act cute

Take 3-Respect

Take 4-Siao

Take 5-Super bored... Mad d...
.
Mr Boyfriend came to look for me at night...
Showed him my cam whore and later on we tried 1 too...

Cute boyfriend =)

Owners then were here also...
We talked a lot about the house...
I guess they also know I'm very stressed about da stuff...
After discussing everything...
They left...
And we went Steven Corner for supper with Siak...
So that's it of my boring day...

No comments:

Post a Comment