Background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boredness 2

Saturday had my Japanese class...
Different lecturer this week...
And found out that my name is not in the tutorial name list...
It's in the group of 2pm-3.30pm...

UTAR didn't inform me anything about it...
Simply change my time!!
WTF! So what's the point of self registration for the subject and classes?!
I'm really DULAN d loh...
3times register 3times like this...
When your system will be upgraded woh??
I'll sure lodge a complain again!
Say as you like that I'm a complain queen or whatever you like...
I just very beh song la!

Then afternoon waited for Camilla, the Danish girl aka my soon to be housemate...
She's moving in tomorrow...
I think she's a really friendly person...
Cause so far we can get along quite well... LOL...

At night I'm duper bored..
Alone in PV10 had bring me so much fear...
And made me miss my family so much...
Everyone having big feast with their own family...
But I'm one and only left out person that stays in hostel...
Then suddenly want to depress myself and said wanna go watch movie...
Mr Boyfriend purposely travel here again and we went to watch Toy Story 3D late night movie...

Us

The movie is just okok la...
But really not much 3D effect...
Quite disappointed...

This morning Mr Boyfriend fetched me to the market and buy ingredients and vege enough for me to eat 1 or 2 weeks...
I'm really more and more becoming an aunty...
It's like every Sunday I feel like going to market to stock up the fridge...
Aiks...
Anyone want my current life?
I don't think so loh... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment