Background

Thursday, April 1, 2010

KLCC and Korean Town

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone Happy April Fool!!!
Had you been fooled today??
I will tell you my experience today...
I have only 1 class today which is the AutoCad class which at 11am...
But 10am have no UTAR bus service...
Thus I took the 9am bus with Siak to go to U...
Then I met Syuan and her CL gang in the study room...
So we chatted there...
Then I felt my phone is vibrating...
So I took my bag and wanted to take out my phone...
And I realized my baby had gone!!!!!
GONE!!!!
Syuan was shocked...
And she helped me think all of the possible place that it had dropped...
Then we went back to the bus and the bus uncle is very kind enough to help me look for baby...
But still not even his shadow was seen... T.T

This is the very last photo I taken on Tuesday OHR lecture class...
Because I'm too bored with that class and I played with my baby in class I made Iris laughed in the class...
Who knows after I played my baby his fair was chopped off...
I think I'm ganas enough too made him to have this consequence... T.T
I love you my baby... >.<

Haix what should be forgotten should let it begone..
After class at 2pm... Me, Syuan and Gladys went to KLCC for shopping...
Actually Iris is going with us but she couldn't finish her assignment which due date today...
So left 3 of us...
So we went there just to buy presents for our birthday friends...
Then we decided to have our dinner in Korean Town at Ampang...
This was our first time to go there for me and Syuan...
And Gladys was also not very sure...
But we just hopped on the bus and try our luck...
Brave us...
Luckily we were there safely... LOL
1st stop...
We went to the first restaurant for only 1 dish...

Ja Jyang Meon
RM10
Shared by 3 of us...
Great taste!!!!! Thanks for Gladys recommendation...

After that we headed to Nam Wok (or whatsoever) Restaurant...
The dishes served...

An nyung ha se yo... ^.^

3 of us with our 2nd round dinner... XD

The side dishes...


Bi bim bap after the waiter helped us to mixed it...
RM15

Roasted Pork
RM 26/pax


Dukboki
RM18

Table-full of dishes and eaten by 3 of us...
Before...

After... Note the differences?
I think no...
But we're really bloated~ *burp*

When the bill came...
Know how much??
RM59 only...
The captain or boss of that restaurant deducted the service charge tax...
How generous they are!!
And including the previous meal we only ate RM23 per person...
Damn worth it!!!
Follow Gladys is the right choice!!

Somehow the Korean food in Korea is still the best... Muahaha~~

After our dinner we went to Phill Mart at opposite the restaurant to shop...
I bought this...

This I think is cereal...
Jolly-Pong
RM 4.20
Cause in Korea Pusan, we ate this with milk in the hotel...
It's damn nice~ ^.^
Such a wonderful experience in Korean Town today...
Hope to go there again near future... =)

Yeepi~~ Someone is going back to JB tomorrow!!
It's me of course!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment