Background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wei Sheng's Birthday

This is an overdue post...
Wei Sheng's birthday was a week ago which was on the 17th Of March...
Last year we had a great day on his birthday and organize all sorts of surprise for him...
Nevertheless, this year we celebrated for him a day after his birthday cause everyone was busy on the actual day...
This year we didn't plan on any surprises...
Cause sincerely, we're lacking of surprises cause the whole last year me and Syuan always planning and organizing of some sort of activities...
This year just make it simple...
We had buffet steamboat dinner at Air Panas Village in Telephone Restaurant...

12 of us were there that night...

The BBQ meat they serve is really nice!
Well marinated...
Should go and have a try...
RM23 each person...
Worth it...



I'm damn fat!!
I should start to keep fit again...

These cup cakes are specially made for him...
Of course not we made la...
We purposely went to bakery and ask the person to custom made it... =)
We were quite satisfied with the end product...

The birthday boy... 19th years old d ya...Don't always so playful la...
Haha...

Supposedly today we will have our drama performance in Moral class...
But due to shortage of time...My group will be postponed to next week...
And when my group members and I were discussing and rehersing our drama outside the lecture hall and I open the door from the back and I saw ahbun,leewei and cheeseang performing...
And I'm stunned...
I'm stunned and I thought my eyes having problem...

I just post 1 photo enough la...
Afraid that ahbun will kill me if I post more up...
I believe you are surprised to saw him dress like this too!
Somemore he have really nice figure!
Jealous la... >.<
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment