Background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To do list



Recently nothing much had happened...
I've been too lazy recently...
I attend class...
I finish class...
I sat in front my laptop...
Day-dreaming...
I did no revision...
I did no assignment...
I did no tutorial...
Arghhhh!
Get rid of those worm in my body!!
I'll be getting annoyed when everything come in together that I can't spare my own time for honey...
Anyway, there's been a lot of place that I wanted to go...
There's been lots of things that I wanted to do...
So yea...
I should write it out so I'll see when can I fulfill everything...

Places:
- Genting Highland (the last time was is year 2008 with xian,tat and ah gu)
- Zoo Negara (LOL! I never been to any M'sia zoo, funny eh? So I've been thinking to visit 1 in near future cause it's actually so near to me!)
- Penang (Still don't know whether can I go or not... My family had booked the air tickets without mine... =( cause my exam timetable is not out yet!!!)
- Kukup (sounds good and I also been there once when I was a kid...should go with loved ones... =) )

Food:
- Souled Out (a nice ambience restaurant with good-looking food and it's good for special occasion... =D)
- Steamboat in Sunway (Vanessa had told me ages ago and I wanted to go eagerly but till now I still haven't tried it before... =( )
- HOB, House of Buffet (It looks so good and have pretty good reputation out there...Wanna try it out!!!)
- Korean Town (I've been missing so much for Korean food! I miss the bi-bim-bop, and definitely the dukbokki!!!!)
Grrr~~ It's like I've been mad for food recently... =(

Wondering when will I finish all these places... @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment