Background

Monday, March 22, 2010

I have my own Domo Kun!

Last Friday after class, I headed to KL Sentral to meet up Mr Boyfriend and waited him a little while and both of us took KTM to Mid Valley...
This time we decided not to drive there cause My Boyfriend said we might caught in traffic jam when we want to go back...
Thus we took KTM together...
We actually wanted to go watch Alice in Wonderland in The Garden cause the time suits us the most...
But who knows the GSC Signature is much more expensive than the normal one?
CLK...
I saw Action City in The Garden and I missed the one in City Square...
So we went in for a stroll...
Cause Mr Boyfriend knew I saw something that I like a lot!!
Ya it's the Domo Kun!!
The big size one is so damn expensive la... =(
Then I saw the 4" Domo Kun key chain...
I'm surprised when Mr Boyfriend say buy it if I like...
Normally he'll scold me for simply buy things loh...
Then I told him I don't want la...
Don't want to be guilty after that...
But out of my expectation Mr Boyfriend told me he's buying it as my gift!!
1st time Mr Boyfriend so serious about it!
And after several minutes consideration...
I agreed and he chose 1 super cute Domo Kun for me!!! ^.^v
This is the very first present he gave me...
Don't be surprised...
Ya this is the FIRST present he gave me!
Somemore I chose it myself... =.=
Although it's just RM9.80 little gift...
But this really delighten me!
Mr Boyfriend say it's worth it where he bought that little thing and made me so delightful...
Anyway, I'm so happy!!!
See...

Then we headed back to Mid Valley and decided to eat lunch first...
But for safety matter, we went to buy ticket first...
Walao...Friday also so many people... @.@
Somemore we only managed to get the most front seats...
Luckily the front seats are still ok... =)
Won't have neck pain or whatever... ^.^
We had our lunch in Kim Gary...
I ordered their new lunch set...

Japanese curry fish fillet rice
So yummy... =)
I'm smiling because of the photo taken by who k?
Not because of the food... Heez... =D

At night we kept playing with that Domo Kun...
And I wanted to take photo of us...

And I claimed that this is our 'family portrait'... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment