Background

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Presentation

My first presentation of this semester is OHR which ended on Monday...
I totally don't have the mood to do my presentation...
I don't know why...
Maybe I couldn't find my determination and passion for doing this presentation...
Everything came too fast and end too fast as well...
I started my assignment on Saturday night and Monday afternoon I ended my presentation...
So this is also the very first time I totally not nervous for my presentation and nothing to worried about...
I'm quite surprised with my own reaction too!
Worrying myself am I abnormal?
Anyway, our presentation overall counted as not bad as I heard some pretty good comments... =)
ANYWAY IT'S OVER!!
YEAH!!!
Haha...

Photos taken before my presentation and I met Syuan in the study room...
Long time never take photo with her d...


Me and Syuan agree that we do looks alike in some way...
Eyebag, teeth, smile, face shape and nose
But it's just that I'm the dark version and she's the fair version...
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment