Background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jusco

Today me and Syuan went to Jusco as planned...
We actually planned to go to the Big Apple Doughnut for some special ideas...
But too bad they don't have that service...
Actually I spotted a perfume from Elianto since before Chinese New Year...
Then after Chinese New Year and I planned to go back and look for it...
And finally I bought my 1st personal perfume...
But this is not the 1 I spotted 1stly...


Allure 25ml which cost me RM35
I Googled just now and I found out Allure meant the power to attract or entice; the quality causing attraction
LOL~
Actually the one I liked is a bit more strong smell and more sweet...
But people around me don't like it cause they said it's too strong...
So for their nose's sake I bought this with a bit not so strong smell... =)

Then headed to Jusco supermarket...
Bought a packet of Chesdale Cheese 24pcs that cost me RM15
And Figo steamboat pack that contains variety of seafood balls... RM8.25 kena cheated by Jusco!
Cause the price tag wrote there RM6..
Aiks~~
Unexpectedly spent much more...
Have to start saving again from now on...
I need more $$!!
I'm so poor... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment