Background

Friday, March 12, 2010

CNY 2010 Hatyai Trip Part 2

Early in the morning after breakfast, we headed to a temple on top of a hill.
There's a golden Guan Yin statue at the peak of the hill but none of us have the energy to climb there thus no photo was taken.

View from the hill.

Another Guan Yin statue

I'm sitting iside of the dragon's mouth.
Photo taken by daddy... ^.^

My turn to take for daddy... ^.^

After that we headed to another hill.
That hill we have to take a cable car only can reach the top.
But it is more likely an elevator.
Don't know how to describe that thing.

Scenary of sea...

This is 1 of the king of Thailand in ancient time ba?
People go up to the hill to pay respect to him.
Photo taken with my dad's friend's youngest daughter...

Another side of the sea...
With her again...

I love this photo with daddy... =)

My parents are flowers lover...

Behind us is the Mouse Island
Looks like 1?



At the bottom of the hills there's bunch of monkeys.
Believed that the hill is their home.
See our bus driver feeding the monkey...

After that we headed to a nearby seaside which have the mermaid statue.
This is a must of the tourist destination ba...



Afternoon after we had our lunch we went to Den Pasar or whatsoever to shop...
At night we have our free and easy time as well...
While we all walking to eat dinner we saw the elephant on the road...
They selling sugar cane pre packet at 20baht so that you can feed and take picture with the elephant...
Daddy bought 1 packet...

And I don't know why am I so scared of the elephant.
None of the photo taken is nice and all of it show how far I am and how scared I am to the elephant... >.< After dinner we took the tut tut car to Odean to shop the night market there...

On tut tut car...
And that's all about my Hatyai trip...
This is really a short trip... =)

P/s: I'll go look for the pics last time I took with the mermaid and compare...
Laugh whatever you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment