Background

Friday, February 5, 2010

T-bowl

Friday after class ended I increased my walking speed headed towards the back gate of UTAR...
Waited for several minutes and I stopped the bus and I find a seat for myself...
"Kotaraya" i said to the ticket seller...
And I heading to the city for meeting my love 1...
After less than an hour or maybe half an hour, I reached my destination...
I headed to 我来也 in Petaling Street to help Siak and Syuan to buy dried meat...
Then I walked towards Puduraya and before I cross the road I saw someone familiar...
But too bad he did not saw me...=(
I shouted for so many times and he didn't heard me either...
Aiks...
Nvm...
After that I run towards him only I manage to stop him... =S
Then we decided to take LRT from Plaza Rakyat and head to Sg Wang...
My beloved had not had his breakfast before coming...
So we start our day together at T-bowl...
T-bowl is the concept restaurant in Sg Wang based on washroom design like you all familiar with what in Taiwan they did...
Now in M'sia we have it also...
So this is the Menu~~





These are the designs of the shop...

This is the "nan ru zha rou" fried rice... Sorry I don't know how to write in chinese and also don't know what is it call in english... >.< RM 11.90 Compared to the above dish which one do you think more worth to eat? =D
This is the unagi fried rice I ordered...
But don't order this if you go there next time...
It's so not worth it... >.< RM15.90
Rainbow ice...
Rm8.50
I so love it... ^.^
So this meal plus 10% tax cost us around RM40...
Not so cheap also...
But if you want to have different experience of eating can try la...
And the taste of the food I think is not bad...
Cause previously saw some other blogger who commented that the taste are awful...
But I'm eating something common so maybe I think it's still not bad ba... =)
Can have a try la...

After filling up our stomach we walked around cause my beloved want to buy new year clothes...
So he bought 1 in Sg Wang...
After that we're looking for PDI cause the shirts there are really cheap recently...
But then the choice are not much...
So we decided to go Alpha Angle PDI to buy...
So we headed to Times Square la cause I got something to buy there...
Actually last time I saw a black rose ring and I regretted that I did not buy...
And i returned this time and it is sold out... T.T
No fate to ring...
Bye bye~
So disappointed la...
So I took up another accessories and bought it to balance my emotion... LOL

Random picture in Times Square.

So after I bought my stuff in Times Square we headed to Wangsa Maju to buy our shirt in PDI la...
And so yea we had 2 shirts of similar design...
Maybe some others will call it 'couple T' ba...Haha
Didn't have the photo of it...
Next time ba... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment