Background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Manicure

Last week when I was back in JB ans I was too free or so called boring?
I grab the nail polish and start doing deco on my own finger nails...
The inspiration I got was from a blogger where she did a pink leopard prints...
I don't have those colors...
So I just DIY-ed with my own whatever thing I had...
It's not really a lesson for teach yet anyway...
But somehow actually I do like the 'white dalmatian' but then I added some pattern so it not look so dull...


This is my own style of doing la...
You all can have try others method or color mix...
Actually I do think it's pretty nice but my sis told me that it is so horrible...
So I did not continue it and I just removed everything...=(
Have really to improve my beautifying skill d... =S

No comments:

Post a Comment