Background

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Primary Gathering

Yesterday I went to shop to help my parents to finish the yearly account thing...
On the way I'm driving to shop, the car had some problem...
The aircon comes out of smoke non-stop...
And I'm way too panic to continue driving...
Then I stop by roadside to call my dad for help...
He asked me to off my engine and stop there for few mins and continue drive to the shop...
And so I continued my job to finish the account...
And after that I'm driving back home...
Till half way the car had the same problem and the water tank meter kept rising...
I quickly turned in to a junction with fewer cars and stopped by there...
I called both my parents...
My dad was way too busy to come and help me...
So my mum asked a foreman to help me...
He asked me to wait 10mins minimum...
But I waited around half hour?? T.T
And I'm freaking hot staying inside the car with windows half opened and the sun shone on my directly from the front...>.<
But somehow I continue waiting till they came...
And the uncle want to drive the car back to the factory...
And I asked him to fetch me back he say nvm, bring me to the factory my dad will pick me up there... >.<
But I need to go home get ready for night's gathering!
Then he drove that car not far away, but just ngam ngam reached the guard house the car having problem again...
So I walked home myself...

Our gathering planned very last minute...
Cause I'm going back to KL...
And in case I don't have anymore gathering with LeeHong...Cause she's going Perth on 3rd Feb...
So we make it to last night...
7pm at Lavender Bistro Cafe...






















Top:Sim
Bottom:LeeHong's bf, LeeHong, Sharon and me...

This guy was Thomas that we met last night...
Obviously, he wanted to woo Sharon...
And we were way too embarrass...
Cause he came here just sat down and drank a glass of iced milk tea, and he billed for us...
It's way too embarassing...
Anyway, thanks Thomas...

After our dinner, the supervisor of the cafe actually told us that they're going to close for the night...
So we decided to go Sharon's house...
After that LeeHong and her bf sent me back home...
Thanks ya besties... Both of you are great...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment