Background

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chocolate coated

Today had nothing to do so decided to follow my parents here and there and waited in the car...
So you know la...
If girl are too free would do 1 thing called- cam whore..
So ya...
I did lots of cam whore today... >.<



~Some of it~


This afternoon my 1st aunt came our house to give a red invitation...
And thus they were here and sat for awhile...
My dad took out the cookies I baked yesterday...
And so everyone nom nom nom~~
And I got compliment by them...^.^
Felt so happy when people that ate my cookies complimented me...
Hehe... =D

Tonight after dinner I did some adding chocolate coat on to my cookies....

My sis-in-law took this pic of me...
I looked terribly ugly here...
Gosh~

Anyway, the end product of my cookies will not be posted up...
Cause I need to give this little surprise for my bei... =)
And I also haven't got any photo of it too...
So, wait till I given to him first ba! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment