Background

Monday, December 7, 2009

Nike

Last night after we fetched my sis to the JB central, we headed to the Duty Free Zone...
I bought my new sport shoes...
This time bought Nike again...
Cause I think it's quite comfortable also ba...
But compare the design this is nicer than the Adidas that I'm looking at...
My dad also encourage me to get this Nike instead of another pair Adidas...
Although this shoes are 30bucks more expensive than Adidas...

RM 179

I don't know why it looks so boyish in the picture...
But I pretty like the design...
And I know my leg size is really HUGE la... T.T

This evening when I logged in to UTAR course registration web page and I found out that the course offered had out...
I'm so shocked...
Cause there's no notice...
And I don't know why am I felt so nervous...
Maybe my 'kiasuness' came out again...
Cause I'm afraid that I might not get to register the course that I want...
But luckily, heard that the registration is on by 21st Dec...
If I follow my course structure, the following semester I should take 5subject which equivalent to 15credit hour...
However, I would like to maximize my credit hour, which is 21
So, I planned to take 7 subjects to fully-utilized my credit hour and also my time... =)
Anyway, I really hope I can cope with it...
This short sem although I'm much busier than others but I'm happy with my life...
Besides I've calculated if every semester I'm registering more subject I can really graduate less than 4 years...or maybe 3?
So yea, I'm ready for the battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment