Background

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Adda Heights



This is the 1st time I step into Adda Heights and looked at the environment there...
Ermzz I've no comment...
Oh ya, without doubting...
Yupz this will be my new house...
My parents bought a new semi-D house there...
And why am I there today?
Because Vanessa aunt and her parents went there again to make their order of a unit as well...
So in another 2 years time, we'll move there and we'll be staying at the same row...
We're at the beginning of the road and they'll be at the end of the road...
Felt so glad that we would actually become neighbour...
It's pretty disappointed today...
Cause there's several design of show house are being built now...
But only the one that had all sold out by today and which my parents and my relatives they bought are not built yet...
Believe me, there's no single advertisement of that housing area but it is all sold out...
We went to the construction site, stepping on the mud and finally my aunt decided to get the same design as ours...
So after everything was settled, my dad brought Jack Son to the playground...

See how happy they were.... =)
Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment