Background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wrong Decision

Yesterday I'm back to JB...
My parents fetched me at Larkin...
Then we went for dinner...
Then had quite a long chat with them...
It's pretty long that I had never chat with them d...
I told them I've met my academic advisor few days ago...
She said she can introduce me a part time job if I want...
I told her I can do it cause I want to gain experiences for QS and also to familiar myself in this field...
Besides that, I also can earn myself pocket money...
My mum worried that I can not handle my studies well...
But I guess I can...
It's just I have no more spare time for me to waste and dream!
At night my parents went to the temple so asked me to fetch my sis at the custom...
So I went alone...
After I fetched her...
She started to complain a lot...
I don't know where did I offended her...
Then she say my dad complaint that I've spent too much in KL...
She claimed that I've been always hanging here and there...
She said that last time(7years ago) she was in KL she also spent below 1k...
Haha very funny...
I also spend below 1k!! Now already what year??? 2009 sis!!
And this month I've spent RM700 including 2MONTHS RENTAL, STREAMYX, HOUSE FUND, FACILITIES AND PLEASE I HELPED SIAK TO PAY ALSO K?!?!!
I ask her to call my housemate to clarify things she say why should she do that?
Hello!!!You are purposely finding all weaknesses of mine, k?!
And I asked her how she and my bro go to class when they're in KL??
They walked but I had to take bus...
How much is the meal cost 7 years back?!!
I tell you even the tau fu rice downstairs selling RM6 man!
In U I've been eating nasi lemak for RM1.80...
I've been eating mixed rice and try my best not to exceed RM2...
Hello?!! Is this called I've been spending a lot?!!!
I didn't want to mention everything as I know we'll quarelled even more havock...
You've been to clubbing no matter in JB or KL when you were in college...
Weekends you went to Kukup and Mersing...
All those aren't $$ ?!!!!
You said that I've been spending a lot even I'm not yet out to society to work...
Ya hell...
And what about you??

My phone recently are functioning BADLY!
Always have totally no reception...
I even did not dare to speak up my mind this time my return...
And I know I really need a job!!!!
I can find excuses not to come back so often...
I can avoid all the little thing to quarel with all of you...

Today even like I'm doing my assignment is also a wrong thing to do!
How can be someone be so ridiculous?!!
I'm totally made a wrong decision to come back...
Know why?? My sis asked me why do I come back??
Isn't I have uncertainty to come back??
And I felt that this home does not belong to me...
I told her next time I won't even want to come back d...
I felt totally disappointed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment