Background

Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to KL

Yesterday morning my parents brought me to eat breakfast nearby my house...
They asked me eat quite a lot cause the previous night I had serious gastric pain...
And worst of worst, it strike me twice...
After my breakfast, I followed my sis-in-law to the immigration cause she needs to get her renewal passport...
So after she took it we have still have time cause me and chianing supposed to meet at larkin by 12.30pm...
So we headed to CS...
And we were just window shopping...
And know what??
I saw LihJian and Tharmaraj!!
So long din saw them d...
LihJian was so trendy...LOL...
With long hair and the mustache quite long also...
And Tharmaraj had become so thin...
I bought a hair band in Chamelon...
And I'm in love with it...=D
Before I left CS, I saw my sis's friend, SueSue...
So coincident la...
In Larkin bus station I met our junior, ShuYi...
She's currently in UCSI...
Don't know why yesterday keep met people...
Haha...
Ermzz then yesterday I sat the bus til my butts pain!!
1.30pm bus started and I reached pudu around 7pm...
And I reached PV10 around 8pm...
OMG!!
It tooks me 6.5hours to reach here... @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment