Background

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Scary experience

Last night 4 or 5 something midnight...
Setapak had a heavy rain pour...
And I have to wake up to close the windows beside my bed...
When I just stand up unexpectedly I'm frightened by the lightning...
I'm really very scared...
And I don't dare to stand up again...
Cause the lightning is really flashing non-stop...
But the window have to close also after all...
So I called KuiLing to wake up...
And she just help me close it...
Thank you very much loh...
I felt that I'm so useless by that time... =(
Last night lightning is really flashing non-stop...
So so so scary...
I didn't manage return to my sleep also...
Haix...
1st time felt that staying at 21st floor is such a bad thing...
Maybe cause I'm sleeping beside the external wall?
Which meant I'm nearest to the lightning compared to others?
Haix...
How can I overcome my fear to lightning...?
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment