Background

Saturday, September 12, 2009

BSS over

Today is really such a memorable day...!

1st day, 1st subject of my degree examination...
BSS paper from 9am to 11am...
It's much easier than i expected...
But I really hope that I can pass it...
Cause previously I'm quite certain that I'm gonna fail this subject...
Heez...

Anyway, once after the paper I can't wait to rush out from the exam venue... >.<
Cause, I'm going to gai gai with my bei...
Haha...
I know I'm very ridiculous...
Exam just started 1st day then went out to wet d...
But bo bian la...
Even come back after exam i won't start revise next subject also...
Hehe...
Sorry for my ridiculous la...
I took LRT to Kelana Jaya so that bei fetch me from there...
In LRT i'm talking all the way from Wangsa Maju to Asia Jaya...
Haha...
Cause CK and PeiXin going to KLCC...
After that knew a new girl which is also QS and also from PV10...
She's ShuQuin(don't know how to spell)...
Anyway, she can chat quite lot with strangers though...
LOL...

Anyway, we went to Cathay Damansara cinema for Final Destination 3D...
1st time sat couple seat in KL...
Somemore it's 3D...
Haha...
And if not mistaken I didn't watch any final destination series before...
And I didn't know it could be that disgusting...
Somemore it's 3D...
Oh my God!!
I nearly had heart attack...
I don't know why have such a movie can scared people til cry de loh...
What the... >.<
Nvm...
After that we went to walk around in The Curve, Ikano and Ikea...
Cause wanted to go there walk walk...
Long time din go d...
Hehe...
Hem...
After that went to Niu Che Xiu to eat Big Apple Donut...
Then went to Ming Tien for dinner...
Then nothing much to share le... XD
Bei I think I won't forget the cat incident... XD
Came back home...=(
Aiks...
Anyway anyway, I'm really happy today!!
Yooohoooo!!
Feel like flying d... =.='''
Seems like my final had over like that...
LOL...



I think Kim Gary should thanks you for the shot... ^.^
Go get some advertisment fees from them...
Haha...

See how happy am I...
Cause my mood good can be seen by my appetite... XD

Before...

After...


Muackxxx~~~

Another half an hour...
1/4 years... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment