Background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Over

It's 19, girl...
Nah...I don't mind the figure...
Perhaps I don't mind it now...
But few years later I would care about it ba??

I guess everyone would be guessing how I had celebrate my birthday this year...
But to be frankly...
It's just another ordinary birthday...
15/9/2009
On the night after 12am, my housemate brought the cake out and i just made my wishes, blew out the candles and cut the cake...
That's all...
Ermzz it's strange that it left out the eating part right?
Ermzz...
We didn't eat the cake...
No appetite at all...
So Syuan put the cake back to the fridge...
But while putting it back to the box she accidentally slipped the cake down so it overturn down to the box...
So yea, I know it would be a terrible birthday...
I don't know why must UTAR arrange everything on the 15th September...
Ermzzz but bo bian...
It's my fate...
Have to admit it...
So I had my Pengjian Malaysia...
I chose the seat number: 15
I thought it was a 2 hour paper...
But when I going to start only I realized it's a 2 and a half hours paper...
So I rushed myself to finish it before 4pm...
So yea I came out around 3.30pm...
God bless me...

After that, I rushed to pudu...
And I got 4.30pm ticket but have to go Bukit Jalil for the bus...
So took the shuttle bus there...
Ermzz reached JB around 10pm...
So my dad, mum and sis came to fetch me...
Then we went for supper...

Home is still the best!!

That's all for my birthdat CELEBRATION...
A quite pathetic birthday again this year...
Not much better than last year...

Ermzz anyway, thanks for those who wished me...
This year 1st one to wish me is YongLe...
But according Bei he say it's before 12am la...
Haha...
So Bei is the 1 who wished me in the phone at 12am sharp...
After that I received a lot SMS...
From SMS: CheongHing,Jiawen,Siak,Syuan,AhBun,WeiSheng,Joe,LeeWei,JianHong,
Xian,AhTat,Sylvia,BoonHao,CheeHoe,KeeMee,Sophia,YenXin,Document and ZhongHao(last minute of the day)...And WeiPeng that expire one...Haha...
From MMS:My bro and my dad(My tears can't stop rolling down my face...)
From call:Ling,Ellen
From MSN:LeeHong,WanTing,Harry,Andrew(same birthday with me)
From blog:Dummy and LeeHong(again XD)
From Facebook:Ermzz...It's pretty to difficult for me to list down...Cause I really can't remember...It's a lot! I think special one is JiaLi(Bei's sister) and ChenLiang... Thanks...=)


Sorry bei...
I'm being ridiculous...
And made us so unhappy on my big day...
I hope it NEVER happened again...
I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment