Background

Friday, September 18, 2009

Back to KL...

Recently really felt that I can be superwoman d...
Travel here and there only...
Today took 8.30am bus back to KL...
And the bus traveled very slow...
Then at bus met some aunties that come to KL play but don't know direction at all...
So help them out...

Today reached pudu and I get down from the bus at the road side...
And know who I met??
YEE YEAN!!!
Super coincident de loh...
I get down from the bus she get down from the car...
But too bad she's rushing to buy ticket...
Oh ya...
She said she had already moved to KL...
And she already have bf oh!!
Haha...
She say keep in contact...
I'm thinking of finding her out to makan-makan if she are free...
Clefs, anyone support??
If yes then I'll contact her... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment