Background

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Random

I like my measurement tutorial and practical class...
Although it's all shot 4hours but everytime i felt it pass very fast and use it very meaningful...
Where I can really feel like a real QS calculating those things that I'll do it even when I graduate...
Every even week Friday I'm most semangat de liao...
Haha...

Today went to Jusco with Siak and Kien Seng...
The main purpose to go Jusco is Kien Seng wanted to buy his formal pants...
Then we chatted a lot and wander Jusco a lot...
We wasted damn lots of time...
And we did damn lot of embarrassing thing...
We keep go in those shop to try this and that but at last we bought nothing...
Especially me... =(
Cause I saw the Adidas cap which cost RM59.90 but don't know whether got discount or not...
But I really like it very much la...
Haix...
Then saw a PUMA one...
Also RM59.90 but then not like it as much as the Adidas one..
So, forget it la...
The time we felt wanted to have lunch, it's already 3.30pm...
So we decided to go Johnny's Restaurant...
Ermzz the food there was not bad...
Can have a try...
And their honey dew and coffee ice cream was really nice!!
Should try it also...
Then only we headed to Jusco supermarket to buy ingredients to cook dinner...
Only left me and Siak at PV10 only...
So......
Tada...
Our dinner... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment