Background

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Being accused

I don't know why am i recently going out of luck or what...
Just feel that I'm being not well fated with anyone...
Just happened lots of things between relationship problem...
But not happen between me and bei...
So need not worry...
As long as I know my conscience is clear and I'm totally innocent...
I did not do anything wrong...
I have nothing to afraid of...
What people said what people do is none of my business...
What they want to say what they want to do I can't control what they think also...
Life still have to go on...
Since we can choose to be happy or be sad, why not to be happy another day??
So as long as you call me as friend, I'll still be anyone's friend...
1st time heard such humor in my life...
Maybe I should know that I've really grown up...
Beware of the societies...
This is really too hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment