Background

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Medical leave

Originally Monday I have no class...
Tuesday midnight don't know why suddenly felt so sick...
I only have class from 2pm to 5pm...
I'm so weak and I couldn't go to the class...
So stayed at home and rest...
I thought after some rest I'll be ok...
But at night I'm still fever...
So LeeWei brought me to consult doctor...
Doctor said I had moderate fever... 38.3 degree...
And also throat inflame...
That's why I'll feel nausea...
Luckily I did not get H1N1...
I'm keep worrying I'll get this time...
Cause last month 30th July I also fall sick...
Aiks don't know why am I so weak recently...
Suppose today I have a class at 12.30pm to 2pm...
But yesterday the lecturer told them the class for today canceled...
But tomorrow I have Measurement of Building Works 1 test...
After test, I have lesson and after lesson I'm going back to JB...
Friday have no class...
Meant, this week I only go to Uni for 1 day...
So fast I had break d...
Aiks...
Feeling so weak recently... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment