Background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Long post

Had been few days din come update my blog le oh...
Ermzzz Friday only left me and Siak at home...
At night we decided to cook dinner at home...
So afternoon after lunch together in Genting Klang then we took cab to Jusco to buy ingredients loh...
Bought a pillow... ^.^
And also first time drink Starbucks!
LOL...
Don't say i suagu la... >.<
Ermzz...
So this is our dinner... ^.^

Friday received message that my practical change back to 9am-12.30pm d...
Xian came to my place to stay for few days also...
After she came and put down her things on Saturday then we went to Times Square...
Then meet YK, DaoJun, AhTat and AhGu there...
We didn't know what to do in Times Square because at first wanted to watch Transformer but then the ticket were all sold out...
So I went to pudu to meet bao bei loh...
After buying his ticket return to Kampar we went back to Times Square...
Then we went to buy Chee Seang's present...
Ermzzz at that time Ah Gu asked us to go to IMAX theater immediately...
Then we managed to get 5pm ticket for Transformer...
Somemore it's last row...
Quite lucky de la...
Normal price RM11...
The seat like got spring like that...Haha..
And the handle can remove de...
Like this a lot...
Haha...
Ermzzz the movie er...
So so la...
And i fell sleep... =.=
Nvm...
After movie me,bao bei,xian,ahtat,ahgu and dj went to Petaling Street for the claypot lao shu fen and also shao rou mian...
My favourite in KL gua?
LOL...
Always got chance sure suggested to go there eat...
Hem...
Then walk at Petaling Street a while we were back to Setapak...
4 of them back to PV10 but me and bao bei go plaza visit them...
1st time go to their place...
Ermzz after that leewei and joe came over to our place...
They spent their night here...
Me and baobei watch xin fu wan sui til around 4am... >.<
Then next time after wake up we went to Melati Utama there to eat Mcdonald...
Chatted a lot..
Hehe...
Thanks ya Leewei!
For being our driver for that day...
Bao bei bought 7pm bus...
So around 5pm like that leave PV10 d loh...
I'm trying hard to bear with it...
I'm controlling myself...
But I failed to... =(
Hope to see you soon...
At night we brought Ah Xian go to Steven's Corner...
This is AhTat's Mee Pattaya...


Anyway, Xian today only went back...
And her dad gave us few durians...
LOL...
Thanks uncle! =

No comments:

Post a Comment