Background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I had a bad day

I had a terrible bad day!!!
This morning i thought i have my class at 8am, so i woke up 6.15am like that...
Even usually normally i have class at 8am i also wake up at 6.30am like that...
Weird...
Then after i took my bath and prepare everything Jiawen asked me had i see wrongly for my timetable...
And i took a glance...
OMG!!
My class is at 9am...
What the...
I'm eating breakfast at that time d...
So i'm not going to sleep back d...
So, I knew bao bei will online about that time so online loh...
Then while online received SMS from Joanna...
My class at 11am has cancelled...
Our lecturer have to go PJ for a meeting...
What the?!
My next class will be at 3pm...
So I decided after my class ended at 10.30am I'll take 11.05am de bus back to take a nap...
So while waiting bus this morning at the walkway path, a bicycle is coming towards me, i ma trying to give way to the cyclist loh...
So i stepped 1 step behind...
I nearly fell off...
Didn't notice the grassland were pretty deep...
Then 11am wait bus beside the bus that time got few SUPER BIG RED ANT were on my body!!
Nearly scared me to death...
What the...?!

So this noon had a nap...
Then 2.20pm took bus back to UTAR...
Attended Site Surveying lecture...
Class with WeiSheng and Eric you guys never get bored...
Hehe...
Then the lecture today mood good la...
Say will let us off early...
4pm ended d...
So i rushed to go take UTAR bus again...
Til the person in front of me, the bus is full!!!
What the......?!?!
Didn't want to wait for another hour...
So went to take cab...
Didn't dare to cross the big road alone..
So just ermzz willing to pay for a little more charge loh...
But who knows the driver was going much longer route oh?!?!
Normally at most RM4 can reach PV10 d...
Just now I paid for RM 5.4...
What the........!@#$%^&*
I had spent so much for transportation today!
Had to eat instant noodle d... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment