Background

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thanks...

Yesterday went to the registration day..
Didn't I know that actually I really don't have to go at all...
Cause my parents haven't paid the tuition fees...
So, i can not get my goodies(didn't want it also)...
Ermzz then after that we skipped the briefing and mass call...
We went to Sg Wang and Times Square at 9am like that...
Reached there 10something...
Hem...
We went to Green Box for lunch since it's a last minute decision...
After that walked to Times Square just because i wanted to go nichii to see sunglasses...I did not buy it cause it's not the one i liked last time...
Ermzz after that we went to Cold Storage to buy the ingredient for us to cook pasta at night...
So, we had pasta as dinner last night and 1st time we cooked in PV10...
After dinner i ironed my clothes and not long after that i fell asleep...
I had sleepless nightS...
Then CheahXien came to fetch us to Steven's Corner yum cha..
Then LeeWei,AhBun,Joe and WeiSheng joined us...
And all of us back to PV10...
But LeeWei,AhBun and Joe went back quite fast de...
CheahXien 3.30am only back...
Ermzz anyway, thanks!
Knew you were tired all this week...
Sorry~
At least I chose to stay in KL for another night ya...
Hehe...
Anyway, going to sleep d...
This whole week I slept less than 5hours everyday i guess...
Earliest also 2am only sleep...
If not also 4.30am...
So, ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment