Background

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Post

Yesterday went to Singapore with my ex-roomate and ex-housemate...
We went to Bugis, Plaza Singapura and Orchard...
Walked whole day...
Reached home were really terribly tired...
I bought a top and a belt in Bugis...

The top $10...
Belt 3for $10...

This shirt bought at Times Square that day went out with Xian and Le...
Rm15...
Love that belt...Hehe...

Hem...
Today just back to KL...
Awaiting for the registration day tommorrow...
Aiks...
So fast, my sem break is over...
And my degree is arriving...
Just now AhTat,Daojun,Shanghan came to my house...
Ya...Shanghan!!
Damn surprising...
I'm totally shocked when i saw him outside my gate...
We chatted quite long la...
At the balcony...
Feeling so nice with old friends...
Shanghan still the same...
Like to bully people...
Haha...
Ermzz they left around 1am...
Duh...
Ok...I think i should stop here...
Tommorrow have to wake up very early...
Ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment