Background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday

Today actually planned to woke up at 6.30am to go jogging with my mum...
But the weather doesn't allow us to do so...
Rain heavily this morning...
So i continued my sweet dreams...
Hehe...
Then followed my parents to work today...
Coincidently, my aunt came...
Then she brought me to a nearby saloon to wash hair together with her...
1st time go saloon let people wash hair oh...
Normally it's just because dye or perm or cut only wash de...
The hairstylist just older than me by 1 year...
She chatted quite a lot with me...
Then asked me got bf or not...=.='
I said no...
Then she asked why...=.=' =.='
How to answer why neh...?
Can anyone teach me how to answer this kind of question??
Then she asked me i got like anyone or not...
Ermz..
Ya~
Then she asked me, does he know?
Ermz...
I said...
I think so...
Then she asked so we're at 'ai mei' relationship noh?=.=' =.=' =.='
Is it...?
Not really think so...
I really don't know how to answer her questions er!
After that, she massaged me...
Til now i still felt my head and back so pain neh... !@#$%^&*
Torture myself going there... =(
Anyway, thanks my aunt once again... =)

Tomorrow going to Singapore with Ling...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment