Background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Confused

Tonight went to Carrefour with my family...
Back from there then had some wine...
3people 1bottle...
Felt so relax at home...
I felt that my mum really like i stay at home...
Cause today i mentioned to her that i think every year my short sem won't have any class so it will be a long holiday...
And i told her daddy asked me to go to work better than rotting at home...
Actually i thought of work at KL IF really every short sem i don't have to attend any class...
But my mum said very automatically: Oh...So find job in JB loh...
Haix...
Then later i told her that Monday my exam starts at 2pm...
Then she asked me to go back KL on Monday morning...
Aiks...
Actually not i don't like to stay at home longer...
It's just i have my own plan on Monday...
But still not sure when am i going back to KL for exam la...
2nd of May will be our last paper of Foundation Studies Exam...
We planned to go Plaza Prima Setapak to have BBQ...
And 3rd of May my family will be celebrating Mother's Day...
I told my mum i'll back on 3rd of May she not happy again...
Aiks...
But since we have to sign our house agreement also, so i asked Cheong Hing to tell our owner to sign in on 2nd May and the owner say no problems...
Sorry mum...=(
That will be my really last day with my friends...
Cause not everyone going for the trip...
And i hope to have more time with tHem...

No comments:

Post a Comment