Background

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Super beh song!!!

These few days really busy for assginments only...
I realized that although this sem my timetable is very good all quite early end de...
But now end of week3 d...
I din come back early before...
Everyday at least 4pm also...
Everyday have to busy with assignments...
Today class only from 12pm to 2pm...
But then 9am went to school to rehearse our drama...
And also our web page design...
After class, drama again...

Anyway, I'm just super bu shuang today!!!
I just don't like people to do thing without asking my permission...
I'm alright if you really want to give it to others...
But AT LEAST ask me first not ma???
Isn't that called manners?
I know i accidentally overhead what you are talking it's my fault...
I think you won't understand how much effort and time the people doing the page...
And can claim that you know how to do d just by taking people's work...
I thought she was actually nice and good person...
I actually keep telling myself my friends were wrong of her...
She's actually not what they think...
Sometime i do quite pity of her...
And 1 or 2 time really thought of asking her to stay with us...
My goodness~
Now only i realize how wrong am i!!
After that being said i'm just simply too sensitive...
YES!!I'M TOO SENSITIVE!!
I'M OVER SENSITIVE!
I just think too much cause i have too much time for me to think wildly!
I'm just being childish!
I'm being emotion!!
I just can't understand how you other people think!
I'm the one think differently from others!
Is it ok like that?!

I just can't stay here any longer...
How i wished i can go back home immediately...
I really miss my family~~
How i wished i can see them right now in front of me...
I really can't stand it anymore!!!
我很不服气!!
为什么每次都是我要安静的抗下这些压力!
然后还要给人再重重的压一下!

No comments:

Post a Comment