Background

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Confused Saturday

Ermzz don't know how to describe my feeling...
Last night reached home around 10something ba...
Had dinner with family...
Felt like it had been such a long time din eat a 'proper meal' d...
Anyway, this time back it's also like gaining weight...
Haha...
This time back only know how much thing had happened during this 2 week when i'm not around...
I felt that i went to KL to study it's quite a wrong decision...
I should stay at home and accompany my parents...
And i think these all things won't happened...
Haix...

Today the TM technician came and fixed my house Streamyx...
Then he used this link to test the speed of our internet...
Cause my house streamyx just changed to 1Mbps de ma...
Then that person say my house speed is 1743kb de...
Which meant it's more than 1Mbps...
Lol...
Untung lagi...

Tomorrow afternoon have to go back KL again...
Don't willing to...
Aiks...

No comments:

Post a Comment