Background

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ching Meng

I had finished all our mid-term by today...
Now left with handing up those assignments and portfolio...
I guess we won't be so busy le gua...
But still have 2 presentation and 1drama la...
Aiks...
Oh ya...
Recently I'm addicted to Maple Story again..=.='''
Cause TD12 a lot of people is playing...
So i played again...
LOL!

I'm back to JB...
Sunday going back to Kluang for Ching Meng...
Today test til 6pm...
Very late...
To avoid jam, so asked Cheah Xien to fetch me to LRT station...
Who knows jam again...=.='''
Very long one compared to previously loh...
Anyway first time traffic jam with a pretty good mood...♥
Maybe cause i din rush for the bus this time ba...^^
Reached JB around 12.30am d...
I'm still awake?
Hmmm just finish attacking mushrooms...
Hehe...
That's all...Or else i won't recover from sick d...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment