Background

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back from ching meng

Saturday went to Kulai to pray my cousin...
Actually last week 1 of the night i dreamt of him...
I dreamt that he's still alive...
When i woke up then i start to miss him again that few days...
But so coincidently, we went to 'visit' him on the Saturday...
But the weather is really bad...
When we were there the sky start to turn dark...
And very soon it rains heavily...

Sunday woke up 6am...
Then straight away balik kampung...


When i got down the car for breakfast which we will go once a year in the same coffee shop...
The scenary of my kampung caught my attention...
The haze was quite thick de...
And i like the feeling...
It's like we're in Genting!
LOL...

This morning we started it don't know how to say loh...
Hmmmm once we reached there i start my part which is painting those words at the grave...
But the paint my grandpa prepare is not enough...
So at last some parts were not painted...
Then i din realized when i still haven't done yet then they already prepared everything to start praying d...
So i just put down my paint and start praying with others...
Then while we praying...
My uncle(grandpa's younger brother) asked us to stop...
Then he went to take the flower and place and the both side left and right...
LOL...
You know what...We all forgotten to place to flower and we start to pray...
Then we continued...
Then my grandpa saying words like "drink tea" and then everyone look at the front...
There's no tea poured also...=.='''
And the cup it's even still in the car...
Then kan cheongly go and get and pour...
Then the cute cute jack son goyang sini goyang sana taking the chopstick then kena my grandpa...=.='''
LOL...
Quite not smoothly de la...
But overall it's pretty fun...
As usual we went to pray my uncle which is my dad's younger brother...
Then this year we went to look for my grandpa(maternal side) grave...
Which my family never been there before...
I went there once with my aunt during i'm small...
So we went there without any preparation or chopstick or whatever...
But we brought our full sincerity la...
Although i've never seen my grandpa before...=.=

I think i shall stop here d...
Cause last 2 night i've sleepless night...

No comments:

Post a Comment