Background

Friday, February 27, 2009

Thursday

Today did nothing much at home...
Watching 'wo de yi wan mian bao'...
At night followed my parents to a customer's house...
They are malay...
And their house is really really very nice decorated...
I love their kitche damn much...
It's totally like those europe style that we normally saw it on TV...
And the decoration of the house is really very europe...
Cause they are english educated person i think...
And their home deco even uses guns!
Real gun man~
They were vey good with my parents...
That uncle chatted with me...
His working in Sime Darby...
He have 66 engineers below him...
So can imagine how high is his position in that company...
Then also talked about my course...
And my future...
Enjoy listening about his experience and my future~
Friday is coming...
Ling will be coming my house...^^
Really long time din have nice chat with her d...
Glad to meet her before i going back to KL...

Thanks to Joe for telling our new sem timetable...
Monday 8am got class d...Til 4pm...
3day 8am oh...
So early...
But only Monday and Friday til 4pm...
Others day 2pm only...
Friday 4pm...
Don't know will i back every week or not...
Depends on homework and assignment ba...
And also test which falls on Saturday perhaps...
All the best to my 3rd sem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment