Background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Passed!!!

This morning woke up early...
Went back to SSI to collect my SPM sijil...
Saw some of my friends there which continue Form6...
Then take d went to Hutan Bandar to buy a rubik's cube...
Then wanted to buy the traditional bun...
But at the time the bun is not ready yet, so i didn't want to wait also la...
So i straight away headed to Tesco...
Look for the Baby G watch...
There only selling at RM299 man!!
In my considering list d...^^
Then bought an eyeliner pen...
And also avacado for make some juice...
The morning i already felt that the result might coming out today...
And both my eye lids were jumping!!
Then I received an sms...
And before looking at it i prayed...
I saw it was Cheah Xien...
So i know sure it was result release d...
After i replied him i totally felt so dizzy...
So i passed the car key to my sis-in-law...
Really can't concentrate drive also...
Anyway, this whole morning enjoyed driving so much...Wakaka~
Then i got to know my result...
I really ngam ngam pass!!!
Thanks God!!
Here's my result:
Writing for Science B
Public Speaking B+
Maths D
Programming C+
Physics D
Chemistry C+
GPA 2.05(2.0 is passing grade)
So, my CGPA is 2.38
I'm qualified to continue!!!
When he told me my result...
I really cried...
I cried all the way to my parent's office...
Then i stopped...
Then i told them my result were out...
I cried again... =.=
I don't know am i too sad or too happy... =.='
Anyway, i passed!!!

After that, i followed my dad to bank and telekom...
Finally we had changed our streamyx package...
Upgrade to 1Mbps...(bo bian this is the fastest in my area)
And gonna using wireless d...Yoohoo!
Then dad know dad i really want to eat that traditional bun so he make a big turn to the city to buy...^^
But things were not that lucky...
My favourite was their peanut and coconut flavour...
But all their bun were all sold out except coconut!!
Their bun were ready at 12.30pm and 2.30pm were all sold out...=(
At least there's left some coconut de la...
Better than none! =)

Finally can rest in peace d...
Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment