Background

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm tired!

Don't know why am i so tired today...
Maybe last night slept quite late ba...
I like Writing for Science and Public Speaking tutorial the most...
Cause i think in this 2 tutorial is really relaxing and can really laugh a lot...
Today xian called me and told me that yee yean is performing in KL!
Both of us was so exciting and really wished that we can go...
But i still don't know want to go back this weekend or not...
Next week will have 2 test Maths and another don't know Physics or Chemistry...
Haha...
Hmmmm don't know why am i so blur recently...
My hostel internet connection is damn not stable de la...
Then just now my housemate they kept complaining can't online ma...
So after i finished my homework i wanted to come online but i complaint can't online also...
Then my roomate looked at me and looked at the floor...
I did not even plucked in the cable how am i going to online?!
Damn damn blur recently...
Aiks...

No comments:

Post a Comment