Background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Continue

Ok now i have a little free time so i'm thinking of continue what i had post in my previous blog...
Hmmmm actually i don't know should i happy or should i frown...
That day my relative said me that i became so boyish...
BOYISH!
And i told her maybe i mixing too many guys around...
Bo bian...
Engineering students are mostly guys wad...
Aiks...
So do i really have to be more lady in my class??
LOL...

And one more thing...
That time chat with my roomate only realize my housemate all is already more than 20years old...
I'm the one still teens de...
18teens...
Hehehe...
Proud of being the youngest again...

Nah...
I'm confused...
东西能乱吃,话不能乱讲。。
Today i realized this is very important also...
When we said something wrong it might get worst and worst...
It's really better to keep quiet next time... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment