Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Result is out!

Just now Jia Zhuan smsed me...
Said that result is out in UTAR Portal...
Then my heart is beating so fast and hands shivering...
I wanna connect to the internet also hard...
Then can connect liao but then i can't log in to my account...
So Cheah Xien helped me to check la...
He said mine better than his...
CGPA 2.7167
But for me it's really still very bad...
Not satisfied!
Everyone got their result unexpected good...
But mine is unexpected bad ba...
B English
B+ Economics
C+ Mathematics1
A- Computer Studies
C Physics1
C Chemistry1
I called mummy after that...
I told her not very good...
Then she asked me whether i pass all?
Ya...I passed all...
Then she was keep saying ok la...Pass all ok la...
My eyes getting wet again...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment