Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kluang one day trip

It has been quite sometime i din update my blog adi...
Cause holiday nothing much happened...
So don't know what to update also...
But today i went back to my kampung, Kluang...
So talk a little thing about it la...^^

Actually this time go back Kluang is to accompany my aunt...
Cause she has her business there with my cousin which is chicken farm...
But then she can't drive long distance by her ownself...
So this time, i'm having holiday so she ask me to go back with her so that she can chat with someone so she won't fall asleep...
Cause her body is very weak adi...
Hmmmm this morning she confirmed with me whether do i have driving license or not...
Of course!
I had my driving license!
Haha...
She wanted me to drive her Mercedes Benz!!!
If not mistaken it's E class gua...
My goodness...
I don't dare...
So i tell her i don't want la...
So i just sit beside her and keep talk to her so that she won't fall asleep la...
At Kluang, it's a really food paradise...
Haha...
Buy things to eat here and there...
Everytime balik kampung just non-stop eating...
Even at my cousin house also sure non-stop eating...
Haha...
Afternoon we went to the chicken farm...
To see kokogai...
To catch kokogai...
To play kokogai...
And sayang kokogai...
LOLzz!!!
Cause it's just 5 or 6 days big de little chick...
Millions of it...
So it's very very cute and quite a different experience la...
I like to go there once in a blue moon to feel those kind of life...
Then after that went shopping with my aunt and accompanied her here and there...
The she went to pharmacy and i waited her in car...
And the car blocked other's people car...
So i drove it without permission...
Not Mercedes la...It's Pesona...
But it's a different experience for me once again!
LOLz...
My aunt came out and saw me at the driver seat...
She seems so happy...
I'm really grown up!

Anyway, I'm tired now...
Reached JB around 10pm...
And went to Ellen's house and drink a bit wine...
That's all for this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment