Background

Thursday, October 30, 2008

. . . . .

Don't know what to write for my title..
It's just a random post anyway..
Why blogger can be so troublesome ya?
LOL
Hmmmm actually today going to my bro's place de...
But then when i came back hostel and i lazy to go out adi...
So decided not to go loh..
Hmmmm took quite a long nap today...
Satisfied...
Don't wanna let people say me din sleep for decades adi...
And don't know why today felt quite moody de...
EMOing again..
Aiks...
Shoo shoo shoo emo go away please!
Hmmmm then just now completed my maths tutorial1 questions...
1st time!
1st time i completed my maths questions and go through every single of it...
Because of people 1 phrase of words...
>.<
Why am i so bia?
Aiks...
Weird me..
Anyway, I'm going back to JB tomorrow again...
Actually i still quite hesitate whether want to go back or not...
But that day have maths class replacement and my phone is in my bag...
So i did not know my mum called me...
Then she say i din answer her phone so she just straight away bought the Sunday ticket back to KL de...
So i have to go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment