Background

Saturday, November 1, 2008

!@#$%^&*

I'm back in JB...

Ok...31st Oct is Cheong Hing's birthday...
Celebrated in Halo Cafe...
Nice place...
I like the atmosphere there...
Hmmmm 11 of us...

Them.

Him.

Us.

Then afternoon had maths and physics lecture...
The lecture hall is damn damn hot!
EXTREMELY HOT!
Made me no mood to study also...
And the Mr Chuah don't know have to say him naive or what leh...
Aiks...
Poor TD9-12...
Sigh...
Oh ya today talked a lot with my class de 'blue shirt guy'...
1st time talk to him...
Although now it's already Sem2...
LOLzz
I didn't know he can talked so much also...
Hahaha...

Hmmmm something i must really emphasize in my blog!
WilfredGCS don't write something bukan bukan in your blog so big big leh...
It really made me 哭笑不得...
本小姐配不上他.

One more thing!
I might cutting my hair short again...
Have a feeling to chop it off!
Hehe...
Hmmmm anyway, have to ask my hairstylist opinion first nah...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment