Background

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back from holiday~

Sorry all my friends...
I forgotten to let you all know i went to KL last few days...
Hmmmm i went back to KL last Saturday morning by bus with my sis...
When we reached KL adi, then we drive anywhere loh...
Hehe...
Our 1st station is go to Sunway Pyramid where we met Ellen there...
And have dinner together...
Hmmmm we din manage to buy any thing there la...
Except a bag...^^

RM20
Oh ya did i mention our purpose to KL is shopping?
Haha...
But i can say the dinner we had at Hogan or what la but in Singapore it's called Waraku...
Not really nice...
Quite expensive also...
So my sis say it's not worth it...
Ok...
And then i saw TD12 de Wee Thiam Wah there...
He's paktor-ing there.
Duh...
Surprised eh?
I'm also very surprised...
LOL..
Then after that we went to South City Plaza at Sri Kembangan to fetch my nephew...
But we din manage to shop there also...
Cause that little naughty having a bad mood...
So we went back to South City Plaza Sunday morning...
Haha...
Although inside really not much shop, but then i bought a white dress and a short...
Hehe...

This white dress only cost RM36.90 haha...

Then after South City we went to Mid Valley...
Nah...
It's bored to shop there...
Somemore it's Sunday...
So it's really crowded...
So we din manage to buy anything also...
Then we returned to my bro's hostel loh...
After a short rest then we went to Sunway Pyramid again...
Cause my sis meet her friend there...
Then had yichiban ramen...
The food there quite not bad...
Hmmmm after dinner then just strolling around...
Then around 9pm my sis's friend have to go back adi so we shop again loh...
Haha...
Then we bough ear ring there...

RM 8.80...

Then back to my hostel...
Then Monday we went to Plaza Low Yat first...
Finally i bought my printer's catridge...
Drag for so long adi...
Haha...
After that we went to Sungai Wang...
Then my sis meet her another friend for lunch...
But our lunch was really long...
Around 1pm ba...til 4pm...
Then me and my sis were rushing back cause have to go back JB at the night...
So we decided to go back at 5pm...
And guess what?
We only went 2 shop that we go there quite often...
Within an hour...
We bought quite lot adi...
LOLz...
That's why people say women is scary when they starts to shop...

Rm22.90

RM17.90

Rm7.90

Then during that night I came back to JB adi loh...
10pm like that reach JB de...
Then went for supper with family and saw Raymond there...
Haha...
So coincidence ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment