Background

Friday, June 6, 2008

I miss my home...

Ermz what i want to say in this update er?
Actually nothing special de la...
Hmmmm firstly, I'm back in JB!
Hmmmm today really get pek chek of KKKL company loh!
I bought 3 ticket wad...
Then i got into the bus liao and changed ticket liao then the bus is full!!
My aunt and her colleague couldn't manage to sit the same bus with me...
So what's the use i waited them for an hour in puduraya?!!
If i knew this would happen i'll come back with Dummy adi..
What the.....
Haix...
Just called it suey ba...

Ermz this week nothing really special happened actually...
Just yesterday me and a few classmate too free liao then went to Jaya Noodle House to eat lunch loh...
Get a bit closer with some boys ba...2 only actually...Haha...
Ermz the food there is nice but just some 'high class' price loh...
And in lecture class get to know more people from other group loh...
Those boys sitting in front will start to talk with me and so on...
Feels good to get know more people...
Oh ya...Actually yesterday me and my friends and Ah Tat they all also joined Sport Club...
Very weird hor?I join sport club...
But bo bian...
I couldn't find the Music Club in my campus...
So Sport Club not bad also la...
Just pay RM10 then we can play anything in the sport complex for free de every Wednesday...
Actually it's counted as our co-curriculum la...

Tomorrow maybe have to go grocery le ba...
Then Sunday going back to Kluang celebrate Father's Day...
My bus ticket 6.30pm...
Reach KL should be quite late le ba...
Then might be staying at my bro's hostel again...
Hmmmm then next Saturday most probably I'll come back JB again...
Cause my bro said he's coming back...
So....I'm coming back EVERY week!!!
Haha...I'm so happy to be back home...
Ok la...
That's all for this post...
*yawn*
Nitezz

No comments:

Post a Comment