Background

Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to PJ

Yoyoyo...
I'm back to PJ again...
Hahaha i've been travelling a lot recently...
Hmmmm that night reach JB 7 something...
It's nice...
Really nice...
So that i got quite lot of time to see my parents and relatives too!
Hmmmm Saturday went to do some 'shopping'...
Went to Giant to buy lotsss of biscuits and instant noodle for me to bring to KL...
So it's really a big bag when i carried it to KL...
Hmmmm Saturday night went to eat Don Sushi with my sis...
Love my sis lots...
Every weekends spend a lot of money because of me...And bring me go eat nice nice food...
Hmmmm Sunday morning went back to hometown...
Then went to relatives house and cousin's new house...
Oooh it really nice environment there...
Quite like it de...
And they really have spare room for me!!!
Yeah!!!
I can go there to sleep whenever i want!!!
Haha...So happy loh...
Hmmmm then after dinner went to BCB bus terminal there...
The bus there quite punctual de loh...6.33pm already depart liao...
Hmmmm then i realized that punctual doesn't meant it's good...
The seat is not comfortable at all...
And it's a normal bus not Super VIP normally i sit...
Then the bus is slow de loh...
Somemore it's cold...
Then traffic jam...
Nearly 10.30pm like that only reach...
Then went to my bro's place to stay overnight...
And brought a lot of things here..
more likely like own house liao...
Haha...
This morning drive from Desa Petaling to PJ...
Heavy traffic...
I managed...Felt so good er...Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment