Background

Saturday, June 4, 2005

So Disappointed With Myself......

Today I'm so happy to went for the gathering organized by Siew Wen's my ex-classmate......Although only a few of us still can start a conversation, but I'm still very happy and cherish every minutes, every second with them.....While we were waiting for The BBQ, me, Lee Hong, Victor and Paul went to walk around the streets.Then when we passed by my cousin's house....They were there!!!Then we went in to look for them and we played with their children....And my cousin's babies were like soooo friendly with Paul.....He got fate with little kid la....They won't scared him and still quite like him...Oh....Then me were like sooo happy....Haha.....
Then when the time had reached, my sister came and fetch me and also tumpang Lee Hong and also Paul.Although his house just not far away only about 5 minutes by walking....Haha....Then my sister know them mah....And still got conversation and so funny with Paul......
When i came home.....Don't know why and what happened....Me just like bu shuang with my mum already....'cause erm....She said something that made me so unhappy....Am i too bad-tempered??Til now I'm still facing muka masam to everyone....Am i so unlectured??Macam tak ada akal.....Haizzz.....
And also for my brother's GF from yesterday til now not even 5 sentences i had spoken too her.....Am i so heartless??

No comments:

Post a Comment