Background

Friday, June 3, 2005

Nothing special......

Today i woke up 12 noon.....Woke up, ate my brunch den hav my piano practise......After that.....Do house chores.......Wash toilet man......Owh......My 1st time.....But it's fun....^_^ Haha....Later swept d floor lo.....Then my friend kept calling and SMSed me to ask me go to my primary scool classmate for a party......Actually, a kind of gathering also.....Then yes!!!!I can go.....Whoooaah..... .Can't wait for the time to go quickly.....Really can't wait......
This Sunday i'll go to K.L. but still don't know whether my cousin whether got go or not.....'cuase his dad let her go it's just that don't know how she come to J.B. to meet us.....Haizzz....... Really hopes that my cousin can go along with me........
If anyone visit both my modblog and blogspot, they would say i'm so idiot.....The blog entry are the same.....Haha yeah 'cause lazy to type again ma.....But i'll add more thing inside here......My brother's gf is here but i didn't talk to her at all.....Haha 'cause don't know what to say......Haizzz.....Really damn boring.....Just now....Last time that guy smsed me....Yeah me like quite happy and surprised.....Later that i called him then he said he's having dinner....Then he said he'll call back......But i know he won't!! sob....

No comments:

Post a Comment