Background

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Happy Happy April Fool...............

Haha.............2da y is april fool leh.........have u been fool???o hav u fool ur frends n family???haha....... ...i kena fool once loh.........den i swear i din play on others........haha.. ......2day i'm so tired leh.....how leh???but now i'm downloading icq n msn........so annoying........jz got back comp den hav nth..........even games oso dun hav......haiz....... ...dis morning went 2 sch 4 their next sat visit 2 cheshire at larkin........it'll be a nice nice trips but unfortunately, i can't go......coz going 2 genting ma........so ya........they got dance performance so i juz kpo like c them dance loh.......haha...... ..coz if i say i help them 2 create n think of those steps no1 would blieve de......haha........ so den after tht choir.......whooooaa aaaa 2day choir got great improvement!!!!!yeah !!!! cheer it!!!!haha.......... .reli reli nice 2day.........but me......haizzzzzzzzz .........i was like sooooooooo tired n even how 2 use diaphragm oso dunu adi........wat happened 2 me???n sumore sat got practice my dad dun wanna let me go oso......kk.......after tht.....everyone like teling me tht got spot check i was like erm......trying 2 b calm coz i brought lots of barang haram 2day.........haiz... .....but luckily nth la......jz line up at sch field ma.........hehe..... ....den when break time me was like very troubled wif my house problems......den i told hips.........they rely r great frends they suffer 2 listen my problems n skip their breaktime.......i rely felt so guility..........den .........so they noe everything loh......hehe....... .
den at hb tch told me sumthing abt st den i was jz thinking 2 how 2 start 2 tok 2 him........den when i went back home me was like 4gotten everything.......den while i'm practicing my piano den called me............den he reli sounds different........... ..so hope he'll recover soon............i dun wanna look at his condition now.....
den at bus erm......always try 2 sit near him n sumtime try 2 c his cute face loh.......haha...... ......but dun got mistaken i jz think he's cute n nth else................ .haha


hope tht everone wun think my blog was boring ya.........coz i reli dunu wat 2 say 2 make u all interesting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment